Contribute Your Thoughts and Write Guest Posts – Some Guidelines
Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your post live on NextColumn.
- Write a post in free with fresh and useful content.
- Always ask: ‘How readers will like this writing?’
- Use examples and clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before and will not publish anywhere else except NextColumn.
- Use your own images only or use source path.
- Send us a pitch/ask for Authorship only if you have great writing skills to the Associate Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright terms and conditions.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from NextColumn.
For registration : Please check your mail for next process.
How to approach us:
- Tell us briefly who you are and your author bio.
- State the title of your proposed posts.
- Send some articles you have written before.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Tell us how NextColumn readers would benefit from your post.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please send us a word document of the content or ask for authorship. Also attach any images that are part of the post. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction of your topic that attracts readers.
- Be 500 – 1500 words long.
- Have an awesome title that will stick in readers mind.
- Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email.
- Can add some links to your own blogs and websites.
- Share your live post on your all social accounts like FB, G+, Twitter and Others.
Carefully edit and proofread your post.
If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Do not include affiliate links.
- Do attach your images to the post.
Thanks again for your contribution. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: NextColumn retain the copyright of all material published on Write to Done. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to NextColumn. If anyone wants to republish then should take permission.