A number of people crib about high prices of quality products. What they do not understand is that luxury is rare, therefore it is costly. Take for example, pure silk. Because it is rare, it is expensive. What most people think is that the manufacturer charges money for the design of the fabric. The truth is that the price of a single comforter made out of silk comprises elements like the thread count, the purity, the softness, the durability and more. It takes all this to determine the quality of a comforter. So, what you are paying, is not just the price for the design. It is also the price for the quality that you are purchasing. What are the benefits of the comforter that you are purchasing? In case it is a silk comforter, the listed are the benefits:
1. It is hypoallergenic in nature. This means that it keep allergens and hence allergies at bay. Those who are suffering from asthma must get themselves a nice silk comforter. This will help them sleep free of breathing troubles.
2. It is extremely sturdy. The fabric feels very soft and silky. However, each and every thread of the fiber is amazingly strong.
3. It needs a loss less maintenance than regular sheets. You do not need to wash them too frequently. However, you should take care that you don’t eat on a bed that has been covered by silk comforters.
4. It is very comfortable for a restful sleep. That is why when you sleep on silk bed sheets, you sleep like a baby.
5. It repulses bed bugs. Organic or natural bedding is resistant to be
d bugs; therefore, you need not worry about bugs spoiling your sheet or furniture while you sleep.
6. It is the key to beauty for all those aspiring to stay young and wrinkle free.
7. It has moisture absorbing properties. Therefore, for those people who sweat at night, silk bedding or other organic bedding is a boon.
These are some of the reasons why silk is one of the preferred fabric being used nowadays in manufacturing bed sheets and pillows. The more you read about organic bedding, the closer you will be able to figure out the need for one in your life. Now, if you compare the price of silk comforters to their benefits, you will understand that these are optimally priced. Moreover, you cannot compare regular bed sheet prices with that of silk because that is like comparing apples to oranges.
Because organic beddings have witnessed a high demand ever since they have been manufactured, even the law of economics has it that the prices will tend to be a bit higher.