My Self Jack Dawson and I have experience in writing content on several topics including home improvement, interior design and decorating, real estate, automotive and much more.
Take a look at the following types of hardwood flooring and take the best pick for your kitchen’s floor, for example. Or else, cover almost every room in your house with hardwood, because it’s the most recognized method to enhance the coziness and comfort even from the very beginning of the decoration. Another great thing to think in advance is the rest of the room, which may include the color and finish of the paint for the walls and the ceilings, as well as location and type of the door, and plenty of other details. Take a look!
– The first type of hardwood flooring is the usual one – with rugged textures and bold solid shapes. Thanks to the simplicity of the patterns and the shapes, the price is relatively lower for this type of hardwood flooring, and it requires only a couple expert home cleaning services throughout the year. It is easier to combine with other hardwood floors from the neighboring rooms or in the corridor, which also feature a similar or near the same type of flooring. The right choice of the color, however, plays a major role for the atmosphere throughout the different seasons. A soft light color with simple texture highlights the bold details of the hardwood and thus it makes it perfect for the wintertime, especially when combined with a warm and cozy fireplace in the living hall.
– Another type includes a myriad of patterns and variations, which match flawlessly with lavishly embellished walls or mulch-colored objects hanging on the walls. If you want to enhance your mood with a more playful atmosphere, a hardwood floor with three or more pattern colors should be a great hint. By contrast, if you want to keep the tranquility and coziness although the lavishly appointed flooring – use some coverings for the floor like a carpet. It will make the hardwood to look like the frame of a painting. The floor might become a little bit more difficult for cleaning, but the effect is definitely worth it, especially during the crisp winter nights.
– The third type in this list includes glossy and mono-colored hardwood flooring, which alter the mood only with their shine and reflections. It may sounds like the picture perfect flooring for chic and a little vintage atmosphere, but it can easily turn into the perfect scene for romance. The illuminations of the nightlights and the natural light from a fireplace, for example, can create an unparalleled game of lights. Add the less sound absorption due to the thick lacquer coats and you will get a chic and romantic ambiance for every night.
– Nowadays, it`s an interesting trick to enhance the entire look of the old hardwood flooring via just a simple trick – by painting motifs and patterns directly onto the hardwood. Hire a professional designer or artist to draw a theme onto the hardwood, choose the perfect color and logical motifs in soothing neutrals, and change your old hardwood flooring into something extraordinary. There is no need to struggle when you want to make your house clean too! The surface of the wood absorbs the paint and so it becomes a part of the wood. It’s even resistant to hard floor cleaning, scratches or even to an everyday cleaning.
– The fifth hardwood flooring emphasis a typical studio decor. The minimalist and contemporary hardwood can include base color with strict and sharp variations, as well as palette of only gray and white nuances. A great hint is to use plenty of shadows and a natural sunlight, which can turn your mood with every hour.