The 5 best burger places in Lahaina on the west side of Maui, Hawaii, offer some of the most delicious, mouth watering burgers you’ll find anywhere in Hawaii. Most of them are big, stacked high, and come with Hawaiian-themed spices, pineapple slices, or a special house-made sauce.
1. Cool Cat Cafe. Annually rated Maui’s best burger, Cool Cat Cafe on Front Street in Lahaina Town offers a wide variety of burgers. It’s across from the famous Banyan Tree and is on the second floor of the Wharf Cinema Center. The Duke is my favorite burger (ask for the special house BBQ sauce), but they’re all big and enough to be shared by two people. Cool Cat Cafe is an open-air, family-friendly restaurant with a lively bar serving a stout Mai Tai and cold draft beer. If you’re in the town of Lahaina, eat at Cool Cat Cafe. Tripadvisor reviews also let you know what others think.
2. Lahaina Coolers. Located on Dickenson Street, Lahaina Coolers is off-the-Front-Street path and is often a lot less crowded than the Front Street high-end eateries. It’s only a block or so from the main street through Lahaina Town, but offers a friendly, customer-focused environment with good food and a great burger. Try the one with Blue Cheese and don’t share it with anyone. Tripadvisor reviews are good to see, too.
Honolulu Eats – WordPress
3. Cheeseburger In Paradise. Yes, it’s a bit of a “burger chain” as there are locations on all the islands, but in Lahaina Town Cheeseburger In Paradise boasts a good, value-packed burger with a killer ocean view and sunsets that take your breath away. There’s always a waiting line at Cheeseburger In Paradise, it’s near all the art galleries and jewelry stores, and the burgers are pretty darn good. Between the ocean view and the burger, you’ll be happy. Ask for a table upstairs. Tripadvisor will tell you more.
Koa’s Seaside Grill
4. Koa’s Seaside Grill. The Makaweli Burger features grass-fed beef from the island of Kauai. Koa’s Seaside Grill is located over the ocean on Front Street in Lahaina, and the second floor dining area has incredible views of the island of Lana’i and the moored sailboats. For many locals on Maui, Koa’s Seaside Grill is a “special occasion” dining experience with outstanding food and incredible ocean views at reasonable prices. Tripadvisor shares the experiences of others with you.
The Tasty Island Hawaii
5. Teddy’s Bigger Burgers. This is truly a burger joint and while Teddy’s Bigger Burgers is off-the-beaten-path a lot, it’s an outstanding burger place with a huge selection of flame broiled meat patties covered in an enormous amount of toppings. It’s truly a family-style place that specializes in nothing but burgers. It’s located mountain-side of Hwy. 30 in the Lahaina Gateway. Tripadvisor reviews will give you good insight into Teddy’s Bigger Burgers.
Worth Mentioning. Several additional restaurants also offer a good burger and are most certainly worth mentioning. Mala Ocean Tavern has an outstanding burger with a Blue Cheese dressing. Also, Hard Rock Cafe on Front Street in the Outlets of Maui shopping complex offers a tried-and-true burger that has its faithful followers.
Looking for a good burger in the west Maui town of Lahaina? You’ve got some good choices and can’t really go wrong with any that are highlighted. Enjoy a great burger while visiting Lahaina.
Travel, Top 10 Lists, Polls & Homemade Food!
The Hawaiian island of Maui is an incredible island to visit, and Waikiki is one of the most famous beaches. Also, Honolulu airport is the “gateway” to Bangkok, one of the most visited cities in the world. Look at Top 10 Lists and also voice your opinion at Polls Only.
Cheeseburger in Paradise on Front Street in Lahaina, Maui
Steven K Scott
Love Delicious Homemade Food? Check-out the “Homemade Gurus” at Homemade Pizza and Homemade Mexican food. They have delicious recipes.